Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering LLP Incorproation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to lease a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these stamped with suitable stamp duty. These signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost much of time and money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to execute each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and find a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.